YEARLY- BUSINESS: May – November
INTERNET-ACCESS: in 3G+ system
Architecture of the SAKALAVA region: electricity thanks to the generator from 18h 00 to 22h 00.
05 BUNGALOWS SAKALAVA VENTILLES: 24m2 (with hot water by solar installation)
- For 02 people in Ar 74.000
- Extra bed, Ar 15.000
01 ventilated family bungalow:
- Can accommodate 07 people in two separate rooms in Ar 120,000
05 BUNGALOWS ANKOAY VENTILLES: (with hot water by solar installation)
- 03 Bungalows in twin of 02 separate beds of 01 place with private sanitary in Ar 45 000
- 02 double bungalows with private bathroom at 45 000 ar
Smaller but still with private sanitary; Large A thatched roof with mosquito net and ventilation; some are in twin two small beds separated from each other in double room.
You can bask in their chairs Zafimaniry country (Ethnic group of eastern Madagascar)
06 BUNGALOWS BOZAKA VENTILATED:
- Bungalows with common sanitary facilities with 1 large double bed at Ar 25 000 Ar
- Trano Tihy in twin (02 small bed of 01 place separated) of Ar 15 000 (local manufacture in tsihy but insulated roof with mosquito net) for 02 people; in total a reception of 12 people.
- Shady campsite with electricity, common sanitary, washbasin, shower
- Tent igloo of 02 places (with mattress) under shelters: 10 000Ar / tent - Ar 5,000 tent pitch / person
TANANKOAY offers to make you discover the Sakalava traditional dancers (daba : the dance of all the events) and the rhythm of the “tromba” ( a funeral rite and exorcism) of the Sakalava tribes with Michel and the Sakalava women in this playing field at a certain evening party.
TANANKOAY sets itself a mission to develop with the ZANATANY (the sons of the region) an equitable and lasting tourism in creating jobs but permitting the autochthon to bring their culture to light and this creates a real meeting.
N.B: catering extra (not included) and half board mandatory (breakfast and dinner).